Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Knocking at the Door


"Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me." Revelation 3:20 (NIV)


Jesus is talking to the church here--not to the lost. And He's not just talking to the church--He's talking to individual church members. Notice that He says, "If anyone..." Jesus is looking for one person to open the door. How ironic that we could be in church, worshipping the Risen King, while Jesus is standing outside, waiting to be let in! Who will open the door? It should be the pastor, it might be a deacon, but it could be just an ordinary member who hears his voice and lets Him in. It could be you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or email me at judy.revival4america@gmail.com