Friday, February 15, 2013

Begin With Me


"Search me, O God, and know my heart." Psalm 139:23


After reading about the churches in Revelation, one thing is clear to me--Jesus wants us to be ready for His return. Repentance was and is His over-riding message to The church. That repentance has to begin with me. And you. I want to direct you to the one cry.com website. If you will follow the link below, you will find a resource called Draw a Circle. I hope you will prayerfully read through this booklet at your own pace. Don't rush--take time to reflect and allow God to search you. If you do, you just might end up having your very own personal revival!

www.onecry.com/media/filer/2012/03/07/draw-a-circle-digital.pdf


This resource is used with the permission of onecry.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or email me at judy.revival4america@gmail.com