Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Prayer of Faith

"For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground:" Isaiah 44:3 (KJV)

Once again, we see that God is faithful to answer the prayer of faith. The men praying for revival on the Isle of Lewis believed they had received a promise from God--that He would "pour water upon him that is thirsty and floods upon the dry ground...". They simply believed God--that He would do exactly what He said He would do. They prayed boldly, telling God that His honor was at stake. And God responded.

He will do no less for us today. He is the same, yesterday, today, and forever. God says, "If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land." (2Chronicles 7:14). If His people do their part then, as a covenant-keeping God, He is bound to keep His part of the bargain. Believe it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or email me at judy.revival4america@gmail.com